Final camp registration will be Sunday afternoon for each camp session from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Camp registration does NOT start until 2:30 p.m.! All session have a maximum of 210 staff and campers. Space is limited! An early pre-registration is important!
DAY CAMP Day Camp for grades 1 – 4 is offered June 16-18. Those interested should mail in the Camp Application and Medical Information Form by Wednesday, May 28 for a guaranteed t-shirt. The total cost for the three days of Day Camp is $25. Day Camp begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m. Day campers need to bring their own lunch and a drink is provided for them.
PICK-UP TIME Campers should be pickup up on Saturday of each camp session beginning at 8:30 a.m. and NO LATER than 10:00 a.m. Camp staff is dismissed after 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. It is important that all campers are picked up from camp before 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. EVENING WORSHIP SERVICES Evening worship services are conducted each camp session Sunday through Friday. Guests are welcome to attend these worship services. Please check with camp director for actual scheduled time.
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes for a week: Length of shorts or dresses needs to be about the top of the knee when the camper is standing. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Toiletries: toothpaste, soap, comb/brush, towels, sunscreen, etc.
- Bedding, laundry bag, flashlight, insect repellent, sweater/jacket for cold nights, cap/hat, close-toed shoes (for sports, hikes, etc.)
- Items for KISMIF Kapers if desired
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Tank tops, low cut blouses, short shorts, sleeveless shirts, clothing with inappropriate printing or messages, etc.
- Radios, CD players, iPods, laptops, electronic games, etc.
- Lighters, matches, tobacco products, etc.
- Fireworks, weapons, pocket knives, firearms, etc.
GROWING IN FAVOR WITH GOD Camp Lu-Jo KISMIF exists for the purpose of providing wholesome activity for young people in a Christian environment and is supported by interested individuals. The Board of Directors dedicated Camp Lu-Jo KISMIF to the training of young people – spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically – in the example of Luke 2:52, “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and favor with God and men.” Camp Lu-Jo KISMIF strives to attract young people who desire an environment of proper dress and Christian behavior. The camp was founded to serve the purpose of cultivating spirituality, decency, and Christian character.
- TakeExit30(Faxon/Chattanooga)andthenturnWESTtowardFaxonandChattanoogaonHighway 36 for about 5 miles (until just before Highway 36 begins to curve southwest).
- Go SOUTH on a gravel road (82nd St) for 1.5 miles
- CampLu-Jowillbeonyourleft!**Please drive slowly on gravel roads**